Thursday, April 8, 2010

A quick note tonight!

Just a quick note tonight as I'm tired! Adam had a good day of therapy again. Jake spent the day with him today. He got to play the Wii as one of his therapies today. It's supposed to help with his coordination and balance. He must be feeling better because he was a "bit" bullheaded today! He says he's fine and while he looks great and is moving much better, he has so much more to work on. But he doesn't think so! So hopefully today was just a bump in the road on our long journey! I pray that tomorrow his spirits will be a bit higher and that maybe we can get him to understand that he may feel fine, but he's not completely fine yet! I know he's ready to go home and I know that it has to be REALLY hard to be there all day, every day, but I also know that I want him back to some kind of normalcy, so he's staying! Keep praying for him that he might understand that he's not quite healed yet! I'm leaving you with pictures from today of the present Tony brought over for Sadie. She loved it by the way! And thanks to Joel and Shannon for the evening dinner...it was yummy! We're getting spoiled with all this wonderful food!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see he is doing even better. Wish I could have gotten up to see him yesterday. Still praying for more healing and patience.
    Love you Schrader's!!!!
    Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete