Thursday, March 25, 2010

Many Thanks!

Many thanks to Tammy, Adam & Zach Rumsyre for coming up to the hospital today and sharing their experience with my parents and I. They gave us ideas of what to expect throughout this whole process and shared about "their" Adam's experience in STICU. It was such an odd feeling when they walked back to see "our" Adam and we realized that both Adam's were in the same room. God must watch over 1109 very well! It had to have taken a lot of courage for them to come back to the hospital where the whole experience happened for them and we thank them for sharing their story. This could not have been easy for them, but was very helpful for my parents and I and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for their kindness and willingness to come share! You are a wonderful family! THANK YOU TAMMY, ADAM & ZACH RUMSYRE!

Also I forgot to share with you about something earlier...today Adam's nurse was talking about his little girl, Sadie, to him and she said, she (Sadie) must really miss you. And Adam replied "Yeah I miss her too." Keep Sadie in your prayers as she hasn't heard Adam's voice for a week now, and I pray that she doesn't forget how much her "Dada" loves and misses her. Can't wait for Adam to come around and for his "boo boo" to get better so Miss Sadie can see him!

3 comments:

  1. I havent gotten the opportunity to get to know adam these last 2 years, even though we live next to each other, i am hoping for a quick and speedy recovery, it is weird looking over at his home, knowing hes in the hospital, i keep expecting to see him outside playing with the dog or something. I am keeping him in my thoughts and prayers. very happy to hear he is doing better with each passing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is AWESOME AND WATCHING OVER ADAM AND YOUR FAMILY! Just wanted to say also how great people are and will be there for you! God Bless you!
    Steve&Vicky Myers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful that Adam is improving every day. I love your blogs Carrie. You are doing a fantastic job with them. Adam is very lucky to have you for his sister. There are so many people praying for Adam and I know God is answering prayers every day for him. You and your family also need to get your rest and keep your strength up for Adam and Sadie too. Please let me know if I can do anyhing for your family.
    June Besson

    ReplyDelete