Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Just got done talking with Adam and Dad. Dad said that he's seen major improvement in Adam just in the last week. He said that his short term memory is getting much, much better. They went to an aquarium today and dad said that he just tried to stand back and let Adam have his space and he does really well. Adam said that on Friday night, after he moved in with dad at the hotel, he had the best nights sleep since coming out of his coma. Then last night when we talked to Dad, Adam was in the hot tub at the hotel. Hopefully that might help his shoulder loosen up a bit and also help relax him before going to bed! He's still ready to come home, and I can't blame him. I'm so eager to see him as well and see for myself how well he's doing! We're just so very blessed with how well Adam is doing. I can't wait for him to be back with his Miss Sadie! He's already arranging his first evening home with her! Again, thank you so very much for all your support. I was mowing today and just kept thinking how awesome it was to see all the support for him last night. We live in a community that cares and it unbelievable how everyone comes together to care for their own. THANK YOU again, and again, and again!




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Carrie....
    Sis is spot-on with her words and I personally believe that not only therapy, but my living conditions play a role in my condition. I also believe that nature will take its course, and it is doing the same with me!

    Thanks again for the support!
    Adam


    Again, thanks to everyone for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Adam,
    Glad to hear you finally got a good nights sleep. Now you make sure you keep that dad of yours out of trouble. I bet you are marking the days off the calendar aren't you. Won't be long now until you are home with your little Sadie and the rest of your family. Keep up the good work and we think of you every day and we are still talking to the good man upstairs to keep his loving arms around you.
    Take care and be good.
    June Besson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam,
    I am so glad to see that the camera has turned on the "paparazzi"! Take care and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam, Can not wait to see you home again! Let us know when you get to be a free man. Some of us have promises to make good on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be a free man soon....very soon. I'm counting the days!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete